Source Not Set
- Over 30 Years in the Haunted Attraction Industry
- Actors and actresses with multiple years of experience
- Nebraska's longest haunted attraction - over an hour of frightening experiences
- Nationally recognized and listed attraction
- Professional make-up and costume designs
- Thousands of dollars invested each year in new props and haunt designs
testTesTest Test lb;mbl;kdfmz
Any night is a good night to visit the Ranch of Terror - come join us for the most thrilling, spine-tingling horror experience in the Omaha area. We offer a twisted walk through our haunted house and haunted caves, zombie jail, as well as a frightening hayrack ride through the woods.
Nighttime haunted activities not recommended for; children under 8 years old for the Haunted Hayride, children under 12 years old for the Haunted House, pregnant women, or people with heart or seizure health issues.
We also offer a no scare Halloween night and daytime Halloween events such as face painting, zombie walking, vendors, pumpkin picking, hayrack rides, and show. Bring the kids for some kid-friendly Halloween fun and games.
Haunted House and Haunted Hayrack Rides open on Sept 25th thru Nov 1st
Nighttime Hours: Friday and Saturday 6:30pm - 12:00pm (Hayrack Rides will open at 7:00)
Sunday - 6:30pm - 10:00pm
Daytime Hours: Monday to Thursday 9:00 to 8:30pm –PUMPKIN PATCH ACTIVITES - No Live Scares
Friday to Sunday - 9:00pm – 6:00 pm
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BEING A VOLUNTEER? Please call Gina @ 402-686-9276 or fill the application form.